Manchester City Council

Council tax Money off council tax for students and people who live with students

Foreign students with an overseas partner or dependant

If you are a foreign full-time student with a partner or dependant who is not a British citizen and is not allowed to work or claim benefits you will not have to pay Council Tax while you are studying.

You will have to send us a copy of your partner's passport with the other student details that we need for you.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?