Login issues

Some customers are not able to log in to their account at the moment. We're investigating and will fix this as soon as possible.


The Council and democracy Complaints and feedback

Services that don’t use the standard complaints form

For some services we use a different method for complaining. These services are:

  • bus lanes – appeal a bus lane fine
  • parking fines – appeal against a parking ticket
  • councillors – see how we deal with complaints about Councillors
  • housing – contact the organisation that manages your home if you rent from us
  • private landlords – your landlord's website will tell you how to complain
  • schools – complain to the school directly
  • taxis – for complaints about taxis
  • CCTV - see how to complain about a request for CCTV footage relating to your personal information/data protection legislation
  • website - get in touch directly
  • Social care complaints- Adults or Children's social care complaints are dealt with differently. We are governed by legislation which means we have to follow a different procedure:

Make a complaint using the standard complaints form

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.