Model Conditions - Deliveries
When copying the content on this page into your own document you'll need to insert certain details that are relevant for your licence. Where these are required the need for specific information is marked in brackets and leads with the word 'Insert' eg: [Insert: specific days and times]
- A direct telephone number for the duty manager must be prominently displayed where it can conveniently be read from the exterior of the premises by the public. The telephone must be staffed at all times the premises is open for licensable activities.
- No deliveries or collections relating to licensable activities at the premises will take place between the hours of [Insert: specify hours].
- The premises licence holder must instruct delivery riders and drivers not to cause a noise nuisance when making deliveries or whilst waiting outside the premises for collections.
- Customers must be instructed when placing the order that they will not be able to collect the order from the vehicle. All deliveries will only be made directly to the property address and customers will not be permitted to take orders from the vehicle.
- The premises licence holder shall ensure that all employees of any third party engaged in the delivery of alcohol, i.e., couriers, have also been trained by their employers regarding the Challenge 25 policy. This training should also be documented.
- The premises licence holder will ensure that a sticker is applied to all consignments of alcohol stating “Note to delivery service: this package contains age restricted products. Ensure recipient is over 18” (or similar wording to the same effect).