Additional Conditions in line with the Chairman of the Manchester Arena Inquiry
- Reasonable steps must be taken to ensure all persons employed at the premises are aware of:
- the current terrorist threat level; and
- what that level means in relation to the possibility of an attack
- All risk assessments for public entertainment venues must include consideration of the risk of a terrorist attack.
- All persons responsible for security must be briefed at every event about the current threat level and risk of terrorist attack.
- All public facing staff must be clear about what to do if the public report suspicious activity or unusual behaviour to them. Any and all suspicious behaviour by customers or members of the public close to the venue must be noted and be reported promptly so that investigations can be made and action taken, if appropriate.